The New Mexico State Land Office has been awarded a Top Workplaces 2023 honor by The Albuquerque Journal Top Workplaces, being named the #1 midsize employer in the state! The list is based solely on employee feedback gathered through a third-party survey administered by the Journal’s engagement technology partner Energage, LLC. The confidential survey uniquely measures 15 culture drivers that are critical to the success of any organization: including alignment, execution, and connection, just to name a few.
Some highlights from the survey of State Land Office employees:
- 97.6% of employees took the survey (160/164)
- The agency ranked in the top 1% in State Government nationally for:
- Work-life flexibility
- Meaningful work
- Employee appreciation
- Confidence in leadership
- The agency was in the top 3% in the State Government category for managers caring about the concerns of employees.
- The agency ranked in the top 5% in the State Government category for operating by strong values.
- 98% of employees would recommend working at New Mexico State Land Office.
Government agency is the No. 1 midsize company – Albuquerque Journal
State Land Office Named Top Midsize Employer by Albuquerque Journal Top Workplaces – State Land Office Press Release